Thursday 30 December 2010

New beginnings

2011 is fast approaching What resolutions will you be making? One of mine is to be more consistant with my blog posts as I ve been a bit hit or miss this year. Its not that I havent been making cards I just keep forgetting to post them! So thought I would have a bit of a catch up and post some that should have been up earlier. The latest challenge on the LOTV blog is a card that signifies new beginnings and this one seemed really apt
This is a new baby card made earlier this month for the arrival of a special little boy, Daniel,.born during all that horrendous snow. The image is LOTV coloured with promarkers  and the paper is Nanas nursery. Another resolution is to stop buying so many stamps but with the next LOTV release due out on January I will probably fail miserably . Congratulations to Zoe and Fraser on the safe arrival of their brand new baby boy  

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card, I love it. I am with you on the not buying so many rubber stamps, I have lots of them still in their packages unopened!

    Bev

    ReplyDelete