Sunday 7 November 2010

Sugar nellie birthday card

Should have posted this a while ago but have had a rotten couple of weeks after I managed to knock a cup of boiling hot black coffee over my leg. Ouch!  Still better late than never.
 This is a birthday card made for Linda at CT. For once I havent used promarkers or copics but went back to my trusty old Prisma pencils and Sansador. I had forgotten how much I enjoy colouring using them and really love the soft gentle colours you can create. The stamp is sweet and sassy from Sugar Nellie one of my all time favourites (second only to Daisy)  The buterflies are DCWV rub ons
  

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Fi. Having a scroll down and a catch up with your gorgous designs. I have to say, your 'gorjuss girl' card is a real show stopper. I love it!! I've re-discovered my prismas too. It's so satisfying being able to colour in such a wide variety of medium.
    I'll stop rambling :)
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete