Tuesday 29 June 2010

Recycled ribbon


Over on Cute card Thursday challenge blog this weeks challenge is to Reuse, Renew or recycle I have used a ribbon that was on a box of bath smellies I got for Christmas My OH looks at me a bit oddly when I decontruct packaging but you never know when you might use something and this wee bit of velvet ribbon was just the thing on my card. I also used Marlenes sketch for this weeks Sugarbowl challenge and the stamp is one of my all time favorites Daisy from Sugar nellie. The papers came free with a craft magazine and I used distress ink to edge the papers and tint the flowers which also had stickles added for a little sparkly touch though you can't see that in the photo

3 comments:

  1. Hi there

    I love this stamp too - you have coloured her beautifully. Great use of the ribbon too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fi, I am so with you there. I even picked a mobile phone charm up off the side of the road when I spotted it glinting, cos you just never know when it will come in handy.

    I love Daisy she is just so cute and your colouring, as usual, is gorgeous. Have you put tiny gems in her hair???

    Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work and I love the colors you used. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete