Saturday 12 June 2010

On a roll


Its easy to see I've not been at work for the last week. Lots more time for colouring and playing with paper and ink. Unfortunately I don't have the same enthusiasm for the Housework so the place is as messy as ever!
This time it's a LOTV stamped card. The LOTV stamps are all so sweet but I love the innocence of this image. I used the sketch from challenge 55 on the LOTV challenge blog as a starting point. It seemed appropriate to use Wild Orchid flowers as the candy for the challenge is from them. I ended up having to decoupage the wee guys arm as I originally picked up a gold pen by mistake and ruined the shading but hopefully you can't notice now his second arm has been pasted over the error Thats it for now

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, there is such an innocense to this stamp! So sweet and you did such a wonderful job with it!!!
    Thanks for joining us at LOTV Challenge!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love the image and your papers and colours. janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, a great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this time. Good luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete