Wednesday 10 March 2010

Francesca from Kraftin Kimmie


This is Francesca. I'm sure you recognise her as one of the gorgeous Kraftin Kimmie stamps. I made this one for a recent birthday swap (Happy Birthday Lorraine).
I had hoped to use a really sweet strawberry charm I had in my stash to finish it off but of course I couldn't find it! I did order some more but, unfortunately, they didnt arrive in time. Made do with a Loopy MS Punch and some scrummie roses from Wildorchids.
I've been really productiove in the last week or two and have another 5 cards waiting to be posted which is much too organised for me. As several of them are birthday cards I won't post any pictures until after the birthday girls have received them but hopefully I will have a few new posts over the next couple of weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment