Friday 19 March 2010

....and another Charlotte


Had great fun recently playing with the recent Tim Holtz TSV bits and bobs so incorporated some into this birthday card (Hope you liked it Lisa)
Kraftin Kimmie Charlotte again. One of my favorite stamps but then which stamp isn't!
I've used distress ink to edge the papers then dusted with perfect pearls though the picture doesnt quite capture the full bling impact. The flowers have also been given the same treatment then finished with pearls. I used my Martha Stewart loopy punch round half of the mat and Glossy Accents to highlight the coloured dots. The sentiment is a white craftwork card strip that has also been got at with the distress inks

2 comments:

  1. I love autumnal colours so this appeals greatly - also think the artwork particularly striking. Certainly a warm card to receive, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly did like the card - thank you :D

    ReplyDelete