Sunday 3 May 2009

oops


Thought I would make a card this afternoon while watching a bit of the craft day on QVC so used another of the gorjuss girls with some dcwv papers and ribbons from my stash.
I thought the card turned out quite nice till I tried to stand it up while the silicone dried. I'd only made it upside down! so poor wee gorjuss girl would have to do a head stand to allow the card to stand up! I have photgraphed her the right way up as I dont want her to end up all dizzy. Guess I will be chopping the front off the card and attaching it to another one the right way round.

Please tell me you do things like this too

5 comments:

  1. Ooooops! Have done this myself before now.

    She is gogeous though. Your colouring and shading are brilliant.

    TW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.Love your colours and how you've used the grommets.
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry it happens to us all!
    Yet another fantastic card - I love the colour co-ordination.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I love the blue shades and the effect of the ribbons wound thru the eyelets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours, ribbon, blooms, well actually I love the whole card. Its perfect Fi, well done!!

    ReplyDelete