Sunday 10 June 2012

MR & MRS


Today I've got a wedding card to share.
This was inspired by an ampersand card I saw a few years ago created by Tracy  (A very talented lady who makes wonderful cards I recommend a look at her blog Scrap Happens) 
Up until now I didnt have a way of welding letters etc from my carts as I didnt have design studio but now that provocraft have introduced the cricut craft room its really opened up my use of my cartridges
I used the craft room to create a card base using 2 ampersands back to back and welded together and added a contrasting ampersand in white.
Welded the MR and MRS along with a shadow to mat them onto
I then cut the Memory box heart flourish die and cut it away so I just had the very fine filgree heart strip I cut this into 3 smaller pieces. Glittered the tiny hearts and flowers and also used a quickie glue pen to make tiny dots which I glittered with diamond dust at various points round the ampersand. The dangling heart was secured with kaisercraft sparklet in black
    the glitter and sparlet dont really show up in the picture but they are glittery in real life, honest!. All in all pretty pleased with the result  Thanks for the inspiration Tracy : )

1 comment:

  1. I meant to comment on this ages ago and appear to have been remiss. It is a lovely piece of work!

    ReplyDelete