Thursday 26 April 2012

Birthday Butterflies

Another birthday card made using glitter sparkle paste from Imagination crafts 

This time the mask used is full of butterflies and I used diamond sparkle paste onto acetate. The card was cut using spellbinders large label dies to make a shaped aperture card On the inside of the card I used ink dusters to layer various shades of ink the get a graduated effect Not much in the way of embellishments as I didnt think it needed it just a sentiment and some pale pink organza ribbon Hope you like it

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, really pretty.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. It's a lovely technique. Beautiful background too. Wish I'd got some of that when I was in Glasgow! :)
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card Fi - love the effect!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete