Friday 18 February 2011

Kraftin Kimmie challenge #65


This is my offering for the latest Kraftin Kimmie challenge. This week the challenge is to use a recipe of 3 colours,2 patterned papers 1 ribbon and 1 button
I used one of my latest kimmie stamps, Abigail Apple These stamps are such fun to colour  I love her cute expression. Ive coloured her with Promarkers and Copics in Shades of green,red and brown.
I cant for the life of me remember the make or name of the 2 patterned papers used oops and thegreen ribbon is from my stash
The only teeny deviation from the recipe is the addition  of an apple charm just cos I couldnt resist It just fitted the image so perfectly Rubbish photo but thats what you get for taking the shots at 11pm Why do I never finish at the right time? 
Pens used
Promarkers
Lipstick red, berry red
Dress Apple,Grass,Forrest green Moss green soft lime
Hair/basket Copic E31,33,35,37
Have a nice weekend
Thanks for popping by and please leave a comment so I know youve been

6 comments:

  1. Wow its stunning sweetie and gorgeous image which is beautifully coloured too :o)
    hugs and xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.Love the colour combo.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I especially admire the way you've coloured her face. If I did that she'd look just like a pantomime dame.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is my favourite colour and this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!!! Loving the DP's and that fabulous apple charm!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, your colouring just gets better and better!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete