Wednesday 15 July 2009

Oops! What happened to June?


How come I seem to have blinked and completely missed June I cannot believe the last time I posted was in May. I have made cards since then, Honest. Sadly I just didnt feel they were up to par so they didnt make it onto the blog. So finally I have one that I like. This card was for a recent card swap over on the craft telly forum.

Another Gorjuss girl (I promise the next one will be something different) Not completely satisfied with her but I dont seem to be in love with anything I make at the moment. She is coloured with a mix of promarkers and prismcolor pencils.
thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Card sugar plum. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is there not to like. Your cards are always gorjuss. Keep it up from a fan!!!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the lucky recipient of this card, I can confirm that it is gorgeous :-) Thank you, Sugarplum!

    ReplyDelete