Wednesday, 12 January 2011

a birthday and a challenge

This latest card was made for a birthday swap. Used the card sketch in this weeks Wild Orchid challenge. Stamped the edges of the background card with the gorgeous border stamp from the Stempelglede Grunge collection. They are such useful stamps I just love them. The image is the same LOTV stamp on the last card Coloured with promarkers. The flowers started life as cream cherry blossoms from WO but I dipped them in purple teal starburst stains and coloured the pin heads with an amethyst promarker. The sentiment is a LOTV stamp aswell. Same old problem with the photography I think it must be the pants winter light Its such a lovely shade of grey all the time! Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

  1. It a lovely card, great colours. I know what you mean about the light, I cant seem to get a decent photo of my cards too. Love the ribbon bow, wish I could make them like that

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the wee details
    just saw your news on the Sugar Nellie blog congratulations
    xx

    ReplyDelete